We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Bannersbroker is not ponzi, scam, mlm, pyramid

starluck

Likes # 0

Hi, I know you've closed the previous post but I would just like to give my view, and I hope you don't lock this!! I joined Bannersbroker in December 2011 with trepidation but I need not have worried - I withdrew the money I had initially put in (500$) 7 months later, now I am buying more panels so get more money, I have not and do not intend to put in any more $s, it's all profit now & I withdrew 500$ to my BB card yesterday. Also my upline who has helped me understand and work the programme gains credits from me not $s and it is a one line programme not pyramid or mlm.

Any responses will be answered

Happy Sunday

Annie aka starluck aka stardust

Like this post
dalton7675

Likes # 1

I will happily prove it? i will send you pictures and banners broker is not a get rich scheme i joined in early 2011 and only started taking money out a few months ago and im hardly rich off it but i would of never been able to afford to go too disney land orlando florida on my wage! Thanks for the geography lesson lazarus but the point im making is it pays how long that lasts for who knows but BB has been going strong since 2010 and there currently on a world tour, which was a sucess in portugal and im sure will do as equally well in ireland so the buisiness is getting stronger! So where are all these people getting there info from that BB is not going to last much longer??? these are just opions, some of you doubters make valid points and i will always tell people who get in contact with me to join, only put in what you can afford to lose because nothing lasts for ever and all buisiness has a certain element of risk. Also to anwser your question yes i would benefit from people signing up through my website but i dont tell them people to get there friends to sign up through me i tell them spread the word as it will benefit them. I also tell people as starluck said to get there initial investment out as soon as they are able too because then you havnt lost anything. If you want to learn more about BB then visit (site details deleted by FE) or get in contact via my blog doubters welcome.

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

I am getting bored with this now, am I the only one or are you all still interested ? This is a Tech Consumer Advice section after all !!!

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

iscanut

You posted much the same "bored" comment on the last Banners Broker thread, and that was also your only contribution to that thread.

It may not be gripping technological chat but, if it makes people think carefully before throwing real money at this so-called venture, maybe it is serving a useful function.

I suspect many of us aren't exactly interested in Banners Broker, but recognise we might be helping and advising those who are interested in finding out more. I certainly couldn't claim to find all (or even most) of the PCA threads particularly interesting.... Some are, however, gripping. Tomatoes, anyone?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

iscanut

If you're bored with this I suggest you stop bothering to read it.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

dalton7675

One more post with your website details in it will result in you being banned from our forum. We're not here to provide you with a platform for free commercial promotions.

Like this post
buckyuk

Likes # 0

Here is my detailed Banners broker review, Hopefully some visitors will find it usefull, and possibly save anyone from making any rash decisions

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

If I ever invest in Banners Broker, or any other such scheme, my next move should be to get myself sectioned, for my own protection!

Like this post
Acrylic1

Likes # 0

I had to comment on this thread, the Forum Editor is quite correct is saying be cautious about Banners Broker.

I hope posting URL's here is ok, because there is a wealth of information showing this to be a ponzi scheme on www.realscam.com and www.whirlpool.net.au

I welcome any Banners Broker to sign up to either of those forums and try to explain this business, because many have tried and failed in the past.

The people behind Banners Broker have been involved in previous scams (research ICF World Homes) - Rajiv Dixit, Kul Julson / Kurt Kornelson. CEO 'Chris Smith' appears to be an assumed name, as there is no history anywhere on the internet about this supposed maths and IT genius. Simon Stepsys is a well-known scammer (and promoter of BB). In general, all the top echelon are very, very dodgy people.

Interestingly, today the top UK person Ian Driscoll 'resigned' from Banners Broker. Also the original Canadian 'business' of Banners Broker has supposedly closed and all support is being out-sourced to Stella Corp. Stella is in fact Banners Broker (Canada) Limited, the registration name was simply changed and Stella is still owned by Rajiv Dixit.

An out and out ponzi scheme. Sunday World have published articles saying so, Irelands Radio1 have a very entertaining podcast with Paul McCarthy. One would imagine if Banners was a real business, they would have unleashed the lawyers by now, but we all know that is never going to happen.

Apologies for the long post, Banners Broker is a dirty business that will ruin a lot of people and family relationships.

Matt

Like this post
nickf

Likes # 0

as long as there are plenty of stupid , greedy people around , predators like Banners Broker will thrive

Like this post
Acrylic1

Likes # 0

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 10 launch event as it happened: Read our Windows 10 launch live blog - find out first as...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK