We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Bannersbroker is not ponzi, scam, mlm, pyramid

starluck

Likes # 0

Hi, I know you've closed the previous post but I would just like to give my view, and I hope you don't lock this!! I joined Bannersbroker in December 2011 with trepidation but I need not have worried - I withdrew the money I had initially put in (500$) 7 months later, now I am buying more panels so get more money, I have not and do not intend to put in any more $s, it's all profit now & I withdrew 500$ to my BB card yesterday. Also my upline who has helped me understand and work the programme gains credits from me not $s and it is a one line programme not pyramid or mlm.

Any responses will be answered

Happy Sunday

Annie aka starluck aka stardust

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Spam by dalton7675,

FE will get the Silver Mouse out....

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

I hope he doesn't use the Silver Mouse. This thread should help people make their minds up as to whether to involve themselves with this.... business... The power of PCA means this thread is on page 1 of a Google search, and may introduce unsuspecting individuals that there may be another side to this organisation, to give them some reasoned balance.

I'm sure dalton7675 would just love people to follow his advice, and sign up using his link, as it will probably enrich him, at cost to those who "invest".

If dalton7675, or any other of the Banners Broker fans would like to point potential customers towards the huge numbers of money-generating advertisements that must exist, maybe us doubters would be converted. There appear to be none of these adverts out on sites not owned by Banners Broker members, and few of those anyway... There really is no evidence of money-generating capability.

As far as I am aware, those who have had their accounts locked and their money taken are not people who opened multiple accounts, just those who openly expressed doubts that it was a valid business.

With many get-rich schemes, one may make money if one invests in time, but one is literally stealing the money from those who join late, or those who don't know how to play the system. Some of the posters who originally eulogised Banners Broker in this and other Forums have, it seems, gradually come to realise that may well be the case here.

There is plenty of information out there on Banners Broker. Look beyond the sites that are eulogising and praising - these are effectively advertisements placed by those running it. There are links in this thread, or look towards later pages in Google.

Remember: “extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence”, as Carl Sagan said. BB is claiming to make you a fortune; where is the evidence, aside form a few interested parties saying they have a shiny new toy? Would you believe everything a door-to-door salesman told you? Ask for independent, verifiable proof before parting with a penny.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

I think you guys should read this forum

MSE

Like this post
dalton7675

Likes # 1

I will happily prove it? i will send you pictures and banners broker is not a get rich scheme i joined in early 2011 and only started taking money out a few months ago and im hardly rich off it but i would of never been able to afford to go too disney land orlando florida on my wage! Thanks for the geography lesson lazarus but the point im making is it pays how long that lasts for who knows but BB has been going strong since 2010 and there currently on a world tour, which was a sucess in portugal and im sure will do as equally well in ireland so the buisiness is getting stronger! So where are all these people getting there info from that BB is not going to last much longer??? these are just opions, some of you doubters make valid points and i will always tell people who get in contact with me to join, only put in what you can afford to lose because nothing lasts for ever and all buisiness has a certain element of risk. Also to anwser your question yes i would benefit from people signing up through my website but i dont tell them people to get there friends to sign up through me i tell them spread the word as it will benefit them. I also tell people as starluck said to get there initial investment out as soon as they are able too because then you havnt lost anything. If you want to learn more about BB then visit (site details deleted by FE) or get in contact via my blog doubters welcome.

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

I am getting bored with this now, am I the only one or are you all still interested ? This is a Tech Consumer Advice section after all !!!

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

iscanut

You posted much the same "bored" comment on the last Banners Broker thread, and that was also your only contribution to that thread.

It may not be gripping technological chat but, if it makes people think carefully before throwing real money at this so-called venture, maybe it is serving a useful function.

I suspect many of us aren't exactly interested in Banners Broker, but recognise we might be helping and advising those who are interested in finding out more. I certainly couldn't claim to find all (or even most) of the PCA threads particularly interesting.... Some are, however, gripping. Tomatoes, anyone?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

iscanut

If you're bored with this I suggest you stop bothering to read it.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

dalton7675

One more post with your website details in it will result in you being banned from our forum. We're not here to provide you with a platform for free commercial promotions.

Like this post
buckyuk

Likes # 0

Here is my detailed Banners broker review, Hopefully some visitors will find it usefull, and possibly save anyone from making any rash decisions

Like this post
Mr Mistoffelees

Likes # 0

If I ever invest in Banners Broker, or any other such scheme, my next move should be to get myself sectioned, for my own protection!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Microsoft teases new OS ahead of 30 September unveiling

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

September 2014 creative trends: 5 things you must see

IDG UK Sites

What to expect from Apple in autumn/winter 2014: iPhone 6, iPhone Air, iWatch, iPad 6, new Apple...