We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Bannersbroker is not ponzi, scam, mlm, pyramid

starluck

Likes # 0

Hi, I know you've closed the previous post but I would just like to give my view, and I hope you don't lock this!! I joined Bannersbroker in December 2011 with trepidation but I need not have worried - I withdrew the money I had initially put in (500$) 7 months later, now I am buying more panels so get more money, I have not and do not intend to put in any more $s, it's all profit now & I withdrew 500$ to my BB card yesterday. Also my upline who has helped me understand and work the programme gains credits from me not $s and it is a one line programme not pyramid or mlm.

Any responses will be answered

Happy Sunday

Annie aka starluck aka stardust

Like this post
starluck

Likes # 0

Wow, haven't been here for a few days - some of you guys are so negative & if you talk openly about BB, and you've joined BB, expect to get banned. That realscam site is a site I looked at and would go no further I won't say what I thought of it & I only posted here after reading negativity I did not agree with & I am still confident with BB and not trying to get people to join - if they wish to they will - but I hate negativity in any form and do not stoop to it - as long as this post is kept open - I will come back and tell you if I fail.

Like this post
david.mor

Likes # 0

I dont know what about you guys.. but things seem pretty legit in BB.

I am using http://eng.mybbil.com/ to get some updates and info.

I am satisfied with the company.. ponzi or not, they pay.. pay good :)

By the way :O I just found something that looks pretty familiar..

http://gfp-vip.com/

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I've just read bjh's link (on page 2) to one of the best write-ups of the Banners Broker .... business model.... on blog Finch Sells. I agree, well-advised to read that blog post before considering any investment in Banners Broker

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

Lotvic probably means "donation" to Banners Broker, rather than "investment".... ;)

Ah, the dear, darling Starluck, positive thinker to the end; hater of negative-thinking. So, Banners Broker will ban anyone who invests with the "company", and is critical of it. You lose your investment for speaking out honestly? Yet it claims to be a business!

OK, I don't own shares in PCA or IDG (as far as I know). However, here goes...

At times this website crawls like treacle. The adverts are often overly intrusive. Occasionally, it looks like a team of schoolkid webdesigners have been unleashed on it. It is regularly offline. For a computer and technology website, I find that kind of depressing.

Now, I await the F.E. to ban me! No, I doubt he will. He's more likely to explain why, or ask me what I mean, and correct the problem, if there is one, or call me (politely) an idiot! He won't just ban me for criticism.

david.mor... You join this site to say .. "things seem pretty legit in BB" to you, do they? You can't have looked far, or you are potentially very naive. The business supposedly makes its money from advertising. There are (virtually) no adverts; the few there are are on appallingly low-budget sites, many of which are sites owned by those running BB, and the adverts are extolling other get-rich-quick schemes. You say "ponzi or not, they pay"... So, you don't mind knowingly taking part in an illegal scam. Bank robbery also pays... pays good. Is that your next (or last?) career move? At the moment, BB is not paying, there are hundreds of "delayed" payments, and every excuse in the book is being used to stop payouts... they've been hacked, they've introduced a new payout scheme, now you have to apply for a prepayed Mastercard, and that can take months... In the run-up to Christmas, many will want to withdraw their "investment", and I think it is unlikely to survive much longer.

Your link takes us to the Israili sign-up site... where you personally benefit from new signings. (Note what a high-quality site that is, along with so many of the other BB sites!)

Following internet scams can be hilarious... except real lives are ruined, the less able are taken advantage of and, in some cases, suicides results.

Anyone considering investing in this scheme should read widely and deeply - several pages of Google results, not just the first few "fixed" pages.

Remember, all that glisters is not gold. Anything that offers a "guaranteed" payout much better than you are going to get in a High Street bank is, pretty much by definition, dodgy in some way.

Like this post
david.mor

Likes # 0

bjh, Thank you for your respond.

Now, from my point of view. you claim that BB are advertising in some low ranked sites.. did you eveb try to open a campaign in the blind network system? or does google also tell you where exactly they advert their banners. Did you know that, in order to be affiliated with BB, as a Publisher, you have some requirements to hold on: such as 1000 visitos per day, niche etc.

Ofcourse bank robbing also pays.. and pretty well if you're good at it. But the banks themselves.. they also pay, and no one asks, why do they keep only 10% of all money in the bank, and the rest is being "invested" in other "pretty legal" businesses.

"Following internet scams can be hilarious... except real lives are ruined, the less able are taken advantage of and, in some cases, suicides results.

Read more: http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/forums/2/tech-consumer-advice/4180885/bannersbroker-is-not-ponzi-scam-mlm-pyramid/?pn=3#ixzz2BidCyW34"

Now that was funny.. I do have a nice organization in other companies.. and so far, I have not heard of any one complaining for earning money.

You DONT have to put all your assets, your house, your car, your wife etc. into the business. If you are unsure, don't get affiliated with any online "scheme". But you can't say that by "investing" (purchasing an ad space online) that woth 25$.. or even 145$.. you could be losing all your money.. and then.. as you said :/

Let's think about the possibility that BB is a "scheme". so.. that means you purchase an ad space online, then you just wait... ... ... amm so that means that if you are in the founders group (that joined first), you make money, without sponsoring. Thats a beauty..

So you can make money (BB is online for over 2 years).

Now that means the problem is.. you being skeptical, about everything.

I guess it is better to just stay in my 08:00-16:00 fun job.. Great :)

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

Well, I'm really not sure what to make of the above post by david.mor. It's not very clear. He's posted a link... back to this page, so I guess it wasn't what he meant to post, but it is difficult to tell, given how irrational most of the rest of the post is... I think he's implying you can't tell where Google is advertising, and likewise can't spot BB adverts... well, you can easily track the provenance of pretty much any advert on any site. There is no trace of BB advertising on anything but a few cheap self-referring sites... certainly no money-spinner sites.

I can't make much sense of the next bit... never mind, I'm sure it is as accurate as the bits that do make a little bit of sense.

Of course nobody asks "why do they keep only 10% of all money in the bank, and the rest is being "invested" in other "pretty legal" businesses"... because it is an absolutely idiotic question. They make their money by investing in legitimate business opportunities. If they kept it in the bank, they (and we) would make nothing. Indeed, with inflation, it would be a guaranteed loss.

I think we have another poster, like starluck, who is effectively admitting that, if you invest in a Ponzi early enough, you will make money. True (if illegal), but for anyone still thinking about investing, it is no longer early enough. In addition, the financial authorities will probably trace you, and reclaim the money you do make. Pyramid schemes, and Ponzi schemes are illegal in almost every jurisdiction.

Maybe david.mor or starstruck would care to list the websites that are carrying Banners Broker advertisements?

For those wanting further information on the downside of such investments

Try this site

Or try this very long thread

Or this thread

Until somebody from Banners Broker presents ANY evidence of income -generating advertisements, steer well clear.

Like this post
david.mor

Likes # 0

We don't posses such evidence.. That sure is a problem, and maybe if BB reveal their financial documents and their advertising advantages.. it would all be better.

I don't claim that BB will stay around for ages..

But so far, it does seem (atleast in my acse), that they are trying their best to strengthen their longevity.

I do, still, believe that BB is trying and will (hopefully) stay around for the long term. but who knows..

Like this post
dalton7675

Likes # 0

I joined banners broker in early 2011 on a red package i have so far to date have took out in CASH £6234. So for new people looking to join dont believe everything you read and take the risk, I did and because of it me my partner and 2 children are jetting off to disney land florida for 2 weeks next year! I have a brand new 12 plate scooter and a new 60inch LED TV so for all you haters, doubters and critics believe me when i say BB works! I hate people who go round slagging off banners broker these people are the people who have tryed to defraud the company by setting up loads of accounts so they didnt have to buy traffic packs! Banners broker took this very seriously and locked there accounts and didnt refund them! Now these people have the cheek to bad mouth the company scam this ponzi that! If it was so bad would these people have joined in the first place? NO-Would they have tryed to scam the Company? NO-and if it was a scam dont you think these people would have took the millions of dollers made since startup in 2010 and run because i certainly would of but instead they continue to payout! If you want to learn more about banners broker or are thinking of joining visit (site details deleted by FE) and to join click on the link and then on sign up or my contact details are on it if you have any more questions and if you visit my site please write on my Blog and let me know what yous think of my site etc thanks for reading

Like this post
dalton7675

Likes # 0

Also id like to add the banners broker website is far from perfect but improving all the time. The online help service is rubbish and it occationaly takes longer than promised to get your money but i have always got it and in my opion thats all that matters if you want to learn more then visit (site details deleted by FE) for more info or for a chat.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

dalton7675 said me my partner and 2 children are jetting off to disney land florida

Don't you mean Disney Land, California.

The Florida one, Is in Orlando. It's also better and Bigger than the California one..

If you want to have Fun there, Leave the Children at home..

Read my post further back......

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone Air release date rumours, specs, leaked photos: 5.5in iPhone 6 expected

IDG UK Sites

Alternatives to iPad Air: iPad Air vs best tablets from Samsung, Sony, Microsoft, Google & more

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Apple launches a new Swift blog, signaling language's importance