We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Bannersbroker is not ponzi, scam, mlm, pyramid

starluck

Likes # 0

Hi, I know you've closed the previous post but I would just like to give my view, and I hope you don't lock this!! I joined Bannersbroker in December 2011 with trepidation but I need not have worried - I withdrew the money I had initially put in (500$) 7 months later, now I am buying more panels so get more money, I have not and do not intend to put in any more $s, it's all profit now & I withdrew 500$ to my BB card yesterday. Also my upline who has helped me understand and work the programme gains credits from me not $s and it is a one line programme not pyramid or mlm.

Any responses will be answered

Happy Sunday

Annie aka starluck aka stardust

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

All because you claim to make money im sure there are others who r not convinced however much you try to con-vince. A con is a con and there is recession on and people don't have to part with there hard earned savings or salaries.=, if they choose not to.

Like this post
PoyolOriginal

Likes # 0

This is laughable. Poyol here.

The number of cheerleaders and shills that sing praises for online pyramid and ponzi schemes is 'too damn high'.

If it wasn't an illegal scheme - why would so many jump to its defence?

Jason

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

finerty and PoyolOriginal

Let's be quite clear about this; as far as I am aware there is no evidence to substantiate a claim that this operation is in any way illegal. If you have any, let's hear of it, otherwise I must ask you not to make any further references to illegality.

Like this post
PoyolOriginal

Likes # 0

Forum Editor,

We have facts. If you have read RealScam.com you will see the facts. However you can't 100% prove a negative!

Peoples' accounts, including my own - have been closed with money inside. Admittedly I was 'bad mouthing' the company. Yet, if theft ain't illegal, what is?

It seems unfair that your posters are allowed to claim that it's legal without proof - yet informed naysayers best keep shtum. Is this purely for libel reasons?

I'd hate for PCAdvisor to take a stance on this ...

Jason

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 0

I rather thought they had already taken a stance - don't libel anybody unle3ss you have proof!

Like this post
PoyolOriginal

Likes # 0

You can't 100% prove something doesn't exist.

That's like trying to prove God doesn't exist; you can only go so far.

I'll take heed of the moderator's warning - it'll just be nice to come back when the Canadian SEC have finished investigating them.

Jason

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

PoyolOriginal

I want to be quite clear about this question of libel, and of proving negatives.

When someone (or a company) is libelled there is no requirement for them to prove anything - the person who publishes the libel has to do all the proving. You must show evidence that what you say is true. It's very important to understand that, because I am not, under any circumstances going to tolerate defamatory statements about anyone.

If you have evidence to substantiate an allegation of illegality concerning this business by all means provide me with it, otherwise please restrict yourself to matters of opinion only. There's no 'stance' involved on my part - we are simply operating common-sense policies regarding defamation in our forums.

The reason - quite apart from our desire to see fair play - is that an action for damages in a case of on-line libel can involve both the person who published the libel and the owners of the website where it appears.

Like this post
PoyolOriginal

Likes # 0

Thank you for the well-written response.

Have you read the mentioned forum?

Of course, when being taken to court for libel I'd get 'discovery' powers - I'd be able to get all of the nitty-gritty details.

I'll refrain from posting anything controversial here. I will however point people in the direction of Realscam if they want uncensored (to a point) discussion.

Jason

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

PoyolOriginal

"Of course, when being taken to court for libel I'd get 'discovery' powers - I'd be able to get all of the nitty-gritty details."

I don't know where you get that idea from - it certainly isn't true in the UK. In this country the burden of proof in a libel case is on the defendant - there's an assumption of innocence as far as the plaintiff is concerned.

In America it's the other way around - it is for the plaintiff to prove that the libel is not true.

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

One of the best write-ups of the Banners Broker .... business model.... is to be found at Finch Sells. There is considerable detail there as to how (it is believed) their business works. Anyone breezing by, having found this thread from Google would be well-advised to read that blog post before considering any investment in Banners Broker.

I'm not connected with Finch Sells or, luckily for me, in any way with Banners Broker.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'