We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Bannersbroker is not ponzi, scam, mlm, pyramid

starluck

Likes # 0

Hi, I know you've closed the previous post but I would just like to give my view, and I hope you don't lock this!! I joined Bannersbroker in December 2011 with trepidation but I need not have worried - I withdrew the money I had initially put in (500$) 7 months later, now I am buying more panels so get more money, I have not and do not intend to put in any more $s, it's all profit now & I withdrew 500$ to my BB card yesterday. Also my upline who has helped me understand and work the programme gains credits from me not $s and it is a one line programme not pyramid or mlm.

Any responses will be answered

Happy Sunday

Annie aka starluck aka stardust

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"Any responses will be answered"

What responses could there possibly be? You've said you're doing just fine, and that's great. Thank you for sharing your good news. I'm not quite sure why you felt it necessary, but thanks anyway.

Like this post
starluck

Likes # 0

Thanks, I just had to post as your previous thread was rather negative & thanks for keeping it open, happy week to all

Regards, Annie aka starluck aka stardust

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

It was negative because that's the way people see it. Everyone is entitled to a personal opinion. The reason the thread was locked is because we were being targeted by people who,like you, appeared to register with us purely so they could post an almost identical promotional message to yours.

I suspect this thread will go the same way.

Like this post
starluck

Likes # 0

Thanks, I am about to post a query about an un-responsive script when it happens again!! I was not promoting I put no link but I will say I'm another 300$ better off since I last posted which can't be bad!

Regards Annie aka stardust aka starluck

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

In your dreams

Like this post
starluck

Likes # 0

not too sure what you meant I am doing well with BB & I have not lost any money

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"I am doing well with BB & I have not lost any money"

That's wonderful, but what's the point of all this?

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

It's Spam..

From this Click here

found this Click here

led to this Click here

Click Sitemap bottom right Click here

Click on the SignUp

SingUp here, if you have a referral link

What's a SingUp? (Very Professional or should that be Amateurish)

Brings you to this Click here

Bannersbroker - referral - starluck - stardust - Annie - Annie Heggie = Spam..

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

It gives every appearance of being a Ponzi, pyramid, MLM and a scam. Also, one that is near the end, and will soon collapse, as so many identical products have done over the years. When it started, it described itself as the "World's First Straightline Cycler Doubler".... that's double-speak for a pyramid. It has now resorted to those members in the know selling off their "shares" to other members down the line - at up to 75% discount! Not something one would do with a viable business. Sure, some people will leave with a profit. A few of those that started the whole caper will vanish as if they never existed, with an absolute fortune. From the internet traffic, most of these appear to be based in Russia. Then, there are the professionals who market the deal - paid professionally to take the risk and take the blame; next down are the early-entrants who know exactly what they are doing, but will pretend they didn't when it folds. There is then a huge variety of later entrants, ranging from the gullible, the easily-lead, the desperate, the ill-informed and the plain greedy. Most of those will lose heavily, often money they can ill-afford to lose.

These schemes are not harmless. As an individual, one might enter one early, knowing one is likely to leave with a profit, but have only invested what you can afford to lose. However, if you do leave with a profit, you need to question where your money has come from. These schemes ruin lives - they even cause people to commit suicide when they lose more than they can afford. Your profit may have come from such a person. It's much like the drug industry, or the p0rn industry; might be harmless enough at the point you use it, but hardly so at the point of origin, with organised crime often at the heart of it.

In the case of Banners Broker, their claim is that they are marketing online adverts. However, there are almost no adverts, and all that there are appear to be based on one internet site, with a possible total revenue of well under a million pounds, only some of which could possibly head to BB. Indeed, I even emailed their advertising sales department, using a work email address (a certain massive Pfarma company...), asking for advertising rates and the like. Given that the address clearly came from a huge company (1.2 billion dollars on advertising last year), you'd have thought I'd have had a response... Nope. Nothing.

Indeed, all the ads that I (and colleagues on another Forum) have traced advertise.... Banners Broker itself!

There is a huge thread on this at realscam.com Click here for thread Be warned, the thread is 50 odd pages long (and contains links to 30-odd pages of a thread from scam.com, another forum), so there's plenty of reading material out there.

You'll see posters like starluck all over various fora, trying to suck mugs in below them, as it boosts their profits when someone signs up under their name. I would use some choice words to describe such people, but on this polite Forum, that would rightly get the F.E. to use the silver mouse... I think he'd allow "scum" as a description, however.

Apologies for the long post, but I would hate to see any more of our Forum Members conned into joining. If you are contemplating doing so, read realscam.com, do a Google search (but look on pages 3 onwards, not the "packed" results on the early pages), try to find any support from financial journalists on known newspapers... If you really want to lose some money, just burn it - or donate it to a charity!

Like this post
bjh

Likes # 0

One reason for posting the lengthy tome above is that, a Google search for "Bannersbroker scam" now brings this up on the first page, as the sixth result. Many of the other search results are "packed" by Banners Broker members to hide such information.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...