We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Help with new build

Jimbo on Fire

Likes # 0

Hi,

I'm building a PC for gaming and making video's, I want to to be able to capture gameplay from my PC and possibly xbox 360.

I'm in the UK and I don't want to spend much over £1000. I've decided on a few parts already, but if you think they're not going to be compatible let me know.

GPU - Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3 £317.60 (scan) CPU - Intel i5 3.4ghz Ivy Bridge £172.20 (Amazon) Mobo - Asus P8Z77 - I Deluxe £131.98 (Amazon) Ram - Corsair Vengeance low profile 8gb £33.36 (officenerd.co.uk) Case - Bitfenix prodigy black £64.99 (ebuyer) PSU - ? HDD - ?, I've been told two HDD's will allow me to capture game footage. CPU cooler - ? Windows - I expect 8 comes out soon but I don't know the price yet.

Total so far: £720.12

I'd appreciate any help finishing this build.

Many thanks, James.

Like this post
keisha008

Likes # 0

Good to hear you're working on a nice PC by yourself, good luck Jimbo!;) Anyway, I just want to share that if you're interested and currently looking for a new car, the quickest way to save cash on a vehicle is to figure out what the car is really worth. I was able to do that through a site I came across. The website helped me compare prices on the car I needed, which made it very easy for me to get a great deal. I even got a great car loan on the site. If you want more information, you can visit this site here: Harris auto loans

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...