We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Breakdown cover for Dell PC

Hetti

Likes # 0

Hope this question in in the right place!

I have an Intel core i7 2600s 2.8ghz Inspriron One all in one PC, 8 gig memory one, terabyte Hard drive,it is under warranty until Nov this year but it has already been back to Dell twice for repair, first time they replaced mainboard second time it was a fan as PC was running hot.

Yesterday Dell have phoned and offered me 3 yrs Next day business breakdown policy for £165 (I thought it not a bad price for 3 year cover)My question is is it a good deal or does anyone know of a better one?

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

G-telware

If it was an expensive PC then yes probably better with the extended warranty.

If only about the £400 mark probably not.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

3 of the best portable chargers: a solar power charger, a hand-cranked charger, and how to charge...

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 review: Hands on with the iOS 8 beta

IDG UK Sites

Thinking robots: The philosophy of artificial intelligence and evolving technology

IDG UK Sites

Sharknado 2 VFX: how The Asylum created CG flying man-eating sharks