We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Another Amazon - market place qury- contacting the seller

SparkyJack

Likes # 0

Having contacted the seller through the Amazon route with regard an item that appeared to be faulty several times the seller ultimately agreed a swap, and to return the said item.

The system appeared to work well - Amazon sending me confirmation of the mails I sent and the seller responding- Until that is the item was despatched to the seller.

I sent it registered parcel on the 21st and emailed through the system that this is had been done.

No acknowledgement

I Emailed again asking for news on 29th no acknowledgement either from Seller or Amazon, Have just repeated the exercise- and so far not auto response from Amazon,.

So it would seem I may have to contact Amazon direct - but how? Looking on the website there appears to be no access to Amazon themselves through this part of the system.

Any advise please

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

You could try using the Amazon Homepage 'HELP' link. That will bring you to 'Welcome to Amazon.co.uk Help - Then use 'Contact Us' link. Sign-in or skip on that page, which should bring you to 'E-mail' 'Phone''Chat', and go from there.

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

Thank you Spuds Just got back from attending to one of my flock. Followed your advise

Found live Chat All in hand now - I hope.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Apple's 2014 highlights: the most significant Apple news of 2014

IDG UK Sites

Watch this heartwarming Christmas short by Trunk for composer John Rutter

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad