We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

my ux31 has gone out of use

shahini

Likes # 0

hello i have my asus for 3 months but last night after listening to music and turning it off i pushed the power button but it automatically turned the light of the button off i did push the button for times nothing else happend except what i said. what should i do i bought it from US but i'm not in US now what should i do now is it good to open it?

Like this post
Clapton is God

Likes # 1

If it's only 3 months old it should still be under warranty notwithstanding that you bought it in the US. Contact the retailer or the manufacturer.

Don't even think about opening it as that may invalidate the warranty.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...