We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

electronics-home.co.uk

columbia67

Likes # 0

Has any one had a dealings with this scam company They are not based in the UK, but in china I purchased a Dell latop battery off them in Nov11 It was faulty, did not hold a charge...they kept telling me to charge it for 12 hrs...drain it...follow this for 7 days even though their website says, they will replace faulty batteries, they have so for not replaced my battery...I have even returned it, on their instruction...and they have signed for its return, but 11 days after it was delivered, they still claim not to have it

How to I report them, tell people that they are a scam company, stop others using them and get them black listed

Like this post
Nontek

Likes # 0

I cannot help you, but you should put this question in the Consumerwatch Forum instead.

Like this post
sharpamat

Likes # 0

The next step should be Tradeing Standards

Like this post
Kevscar1

Likes # 0

sorry but if they are in china there is absolutely nothing you can do unless you paid by credit card. If so contact the card company and ask for a chargeback

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Transferred to Consumerwatch from Absolute beginners.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"The next step should be Tradeing Standards"

Not if this company is based in China. Trading Standards can do nothing in those circumstances, and neither can anyone else. You'll just have to plug away with the company and hope they honour their promise.

Like this post
xania

Likes # 0

The only chance - if you paid by credit card - to get in touch with your credit card bank and ask for their help/

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon 3D smartphone release date, price and spec: The hologram phone?

IDG UK Sites

You're never alone with a clone: How the App Store got taken over by copycats

IDG UK Sites

PCs vs consoles: PCs still pwn when it comes to gaming (and everything else)

IDG UK Sites

The art of rebranding: Creative agency The Neighbourhood explains how & why it rebranded