We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

HTC wildfire s

sneaky4343

Likes # 0

ive just had a wildfire s as a present but noticed the memory capacity not all that great is there any tips which may answer this query,all help would be helpful thanks.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

According to this, you can use a microSD card up to 32 GB. Internal memory 2 GB.

Like this post
sneaky4343

Likes # 0

i looked at the internal memory its saying that i am able to get 418mb memory which is usable but then i check my settings, and its saying i can only recieve 150 but i got apps on so its not much space at all

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

It should have come with a 2GB microSD card. Internal memory is only 418 MB user-available. Check to see if there is an SD card as it shows in my link that there should be one included.

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

I can confirm that it defimitely comes with a 2g sd micro sd. In my case a Samsung card. Got mine just 2 wks ago. My slight niggle is that battery life is not great.

Like this post
sneaky4343

Likes # 0

sorry its taken a while,yer i got the 2gb memory card but i cant use that to store apps on so that i can carry on downloadings my apps and stuff as its saying internal memory too low,but its says i can store my stuff on my memory card too free space but when i do that the memory still stays low on the internal memory

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

Delete apps which you don't need. Lots of pre installed apps came with the phone some of which you may not want or need.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Amazon 3D smartphone release date, price and spec: The hologram phone?

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 5s review: why the iPhone 5s is still the best phone you can buy in 2014

IDG UK Sites

Passwords don't work: here's four ways to fix them

IDG UK Sites

The art of rebranding: Creative agency The Neighbourhood explains how & why it rebranded