We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

http://www.waeplus.co.uk

Jameslayer

Likes # 0

Hi has anyone used this site before? As are selling http://www.waeplus.co.uk/product/263288/CORSAIR-2-X-4-GB-DDR3-1600---PC3-12800-- for just over £11 cheaper including postage than ebuyer.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Mostly fairly good reports for them Except the odd bad one. This is one of the bad ones but maybe before the names were changed.

http://www.ukbusinessforums.co.uk/forums/archive/index.php/t-232223.html

Just the top part lets you know the company's involved.

Like I said mostly good reports but the odd bad one makes you think.Should I or should I not.

Like this post
Jameslayer

Likes # 0

Thanks buteman.

Like this post
j4xny

Likes # 0

DO NOT DEAL WITH THIS COMPANY!! They took £635 for a number of items none of which arrived, their phone goes straight to answer phone saying they are too busy to talk to you, and there is no direct email address just an online form which they don't reply to. A different order which was fufilled turned up poorly packaged just in a jiffy bag. Birmingham Trading standards are aware of this company don't fall for their scam!

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

...has the number-of-views counter went 'haywire?

Like this post
Jameslayer

Likes # 0

15743 Views thats a preaty populer thread.

Im glad I gave them a miss and used amazon and ebuyer. My parcels fro ebuyer arrived in less than 72 and was well packed plus I used free deleivery which is 5 days.

Like this post
Solberg44

Likes # 0

I've used these guys a few times since last year for paper and what-not, always delivered fine for me, but then again I never order big off them. It seems around end of February that they expanded their product range massively, and I've noticed that the bad experiences I've read online stem from that point.

A few weeks ago I ordered a Rotak 43 of them, and it arrived a little less than perfectly packed, but for free shipping I can't complain. I did have the option of upgrading but I didn't need it in a rush.

Either I'm lucky, or the bad cases are few and far between, I guess with the internet being what it is though they are the ones who write the most. I wasn't going to write anything, but as I've ordered off them about 6 or 7 times now, I felt it was worth giving my two cents to a company who so far, hasn't let me down.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

solberg i c that u have been member of pc advisor since May 2012........... need i say any more with the fact you have are new which you haven't mentioned elementary yes

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

finerty..what are on about ?

Like this post
pc_ez@hotmail.com

Likes # 0

The prices are just too good to be true. I would not buy because there are too many fake items sold online. If they are so much cheaper than other online prices, then I would assume they are fakes. In addition, I cannot reach them on this number, 0845 564 3966. I tried several times and it goes into recorded mode, "We are experiencing a high volume of traffic...blah, blah". When can I ever speak to someone? Scam!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4 review: The best iPad mini and Nexus 7 rival tablet around

IDG UK Sites

Which Mac? Complete Apple Mac buyers guide for 2014

IDG UK Sites

Mobile email is powerful and useful - but also hopelessly intrusive

IDG UK Sites

Samsung lights up London skyline with Midnight Rainbow