We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Question re: Scanners

pcdimwit
Resolved

Likes # 0

I want to buy a reasonably priced scanner (not a printer/scanner) to scan my old photos and 35mm strips of negatives to my comnputer or to a USB external drive. I have seen Epson Perfection scanners on ebay and they look quite good, but some of the models are £100+ and well into the £2, 3, and £400 range which is way above my budget, my question is: what would you recommend for scanning old fotos and loads of old negatives, for a reasonable price with good quality resolution results?? thanks PCDIMWIT (once they are all done its unlikely I will use the scanner much)

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

pcdimwit

You appear to have posted the same question a number of times on the forum. Best to use one thread, for an answer and response from other forum members.

I would suggest that you tick this as resolved.

Like this post  
pcdimwit

Likes # 0

OK, sorry about that.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV setup advice: Apple TV hacks to help you create the ultimate Apple TV hub in your home