We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Are Citylink the worst couriers out there?

Al94
Resolved

Likes # 0

Seem to be in light of my experience this week and various reports I found online today.

I received a text from them at 5.46pm on Monday 13 Feb to advise that a consignment I had ordered would be delivered between 07.30 and 17.30 on Tuesday 14 Feb. I checked the status of the order on their tracking site lunchtime Tuesday and saw the the delivery had been rescheduled "at my request"(which it clearly wasn't) and would now be made on Wednesday 15 Feb. When I rang them they said it was because the order had not arrived at the local depot.

I waited in all day today and by 17.30 there was no sign of the delivery despite the status showing from 11.00am that it was out on a van for delivery. Spoke to their customer services after 17.30 who were able to tell me that there were 20 out of 85 deliveries not made and said they would escalate by query and someone would call me straight back - I am still waiting.

Easily the worst courier service I have ever experienced and there seems to be countless other complaints.

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

i have had royal postal delivery postmen not ring my doorbell to say they have a parcel but leave the card, and the card states i have to go the sorting office to pick up the parcel.

they have done this plenty of times even if you tell them at the sorting office, they come uo with i cant do nothing about it or you didnt hear your bell, i live in flat and the bell is loud.

what is worse they tend to deliver the card when the sorting office is closed and i have to wait the next day to go and collect my parcel.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone