We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Lost email access for Orange using the fsnet.co.uk

W00de
Resolved

Likes # 0

Hi, since Orange changed their website I have been unable to login to retrieve my e-mails. Question: Has anyone else got this issue? Pulling my hair out, also I have spoken to them almost on a daily basis the answer is always the same, we will ring you back... they have one that once in 6 weeks approx. Are they in breach of their contract as well?

FED UP... with a NAGGY WIFE, 'where's my e-mails'

Thanks, David.

Like this post
Teaboy

Likes # 0

Hello WOOde, I had your problem with Orange mail, comming and going, over several weeks. They put up a notice saying there was a glitch. It seems ok with me at the moment. Touch wood!

Like this post  
W00de

Likes # 0

Hello Teaboy, I'm not on my own then... interestingly I spoke to them again this afternoon and still no joy. I reckon the server has been wiped by accident because that has happened to a lot of old freeserve.co.uk customers. I just wished they would put there hands up. Take care.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Very best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Latest bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers