We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Looking for a wireless Keyboard/Mouse combo?

ams4127
Resolved

Likes # 0

I only ask because someone gave me a SilverCrest set for C*s (I didn't actually write the wrod FE!) and it is excellent.

It is still available from Lidl for about £20. The keyboard has every button you could possibly think of and the mouse is also multi buttoned and a delight to use.

Highly recommended.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

ams4127

Wasn't really looking for one but as I have 2 computers can you program both to work with the same keyboard and Mouse.

That way I could do away with the clutter.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

I would guess so. All you would have to do is install the software on each computer and then designate what programme you want to run using the keyboard shortcut buttons. This done through the software which shows up on the taskbar.

For example, on one computer you would have the "internet" button set to start IE, while on the other you could have it set to run Firefox (or whatever).

You can also reprogramme the mouse buttons should you so desire.

Hope this helps.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

There has been a liddle where I stay for about 10 years and I have never been in it.But the next time I am passing I will take a look in and see if any left.

Like this post
ams4127

Likes # 0

I tend to do most of my shopping there now. A lot of the food it stocks is of German origin and I love German sausages/meats, cheese etc.

It is also considerably cheaper than Tesco.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Well we shop around now.Used to do most of it in Asda's but that is getting far to expensive just now so shop between Aldi.The Company Shop.And get the rest from Asda's.

Will try Lidl the next time I pass by it but only if I remember to stop.

Like this post  
buteman

Likes # 0

ams4127

Having never used a wireless connection before with a mouse or keyboard I am not sure how they actually connect.

My Monitor is on the top level of the desk I take it it doesn't matter where it is it should still work.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

It's Ok problem solved.None left.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nexus 6 vs Sony Xperia Z3 comparison: Lollipop phablet takes on KitKat flagship smartphone

IDG UK Sites

Why people aren't upgrading to iOS 8: new features are for power users, not the average Joe

IDG UK Sites

Free rocket & space sounds: NASA launches archive of interstellar audio on SoundCloud

IDG UK Sites

iPad Air 2 review: Insanely fast and alarmingly thin. Speed tests, camera tests, beautiful...