We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Found A budget Gaming Pc for just under £500

elamental2

Likes # 0

On ebay i saw this, The VIBOX ZETA-RW. It seems to have pretty good quality on the inside: **AMD-Bulldozer FX-4100 3.6GHz quad core CPU. 8GB 1333Mhz DDR3 RAM. 1TB hard drive 7200RPM. Saphire ATI radeon HD 6770 1GB graphics card. Gygabite GA-M68MT-S2P Motherboard. CiT mars midi gaming case. And windows 7 home premium 64-bit.**

Now my budget is Actually £500 pounds. I think making it myself I could get a slightly better deal but for the money it seems to be great stuff. I am planning to do Gaming Offen on this machine and hopefully on high end games on ultra. Will this give me the frames I need?:)

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 1

I think this is pretty good value taking into account the AMD Quad Core 3.6. The graphics card is good enough I guess although I personally prefer nVidia. However 1g DDR3 graphics seems good. I would increase the ram to 16g if you can manage it as it's a desktop. I recently bought a gaming laptop from simply acer, a 5552g with ATI6740 graphics 512mb, AMD quad core 2.10 and it plays L4D and Medal of Honour w/o any probs. Hope that helps.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more