We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Is there an instant capture photo mobile on PAYG (Orange)?

PC_HelpMe

Likes # 0

Hi, I'm looking for a new pay as you go mobile on the Orange network - and my only requirement is that it has a good camera on it that takes instant photos (the image is captured the second you press the button). Does one exist?

Like this post
ton

Likes # 0

" instant photos (the image is captured the second you press the button). Does one exist?"

Don't really know what you mean by this.

As far as I can see all camera/phones do this.

Can you be more explicit ?

Like this post
PC_HelpMe

Likes # 0

Hi. I have an iPod and when I press the button to capture an image, it takes the image that second - there is no delay so I get a photo of what I see at the exact second I press that button. This is what I am after but with a better quality camera as the iPod image is quite grainy. When I press the capture button on my current mobile, it takes a few seconds for the focus etc so by the time the flash goes off and it takes a photo, the object I originally wanted to capture has moved :-( - hope that makes a bit more sense. Thanks for replying :)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 vs iPad mini 2 comparison: New iPad mini 3 isn't worth £80 more

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should I upgrade from Mavericks to OS X 10.10 Yosemite? What you need to know before updating to...