We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Deva Thermostatic Bath/Shower Mixer Tap

flycatcher1
Resolved

Likes # 0

For various reasons we need to purchase a Lever operated Mixer Tap for our Bath. The Deva is a good fit and looks to be the correct one for our situation. Only problem, I have never heard of Deva and nor has my Plumber. Any experience or advice on the make or the subject would be appreciated.

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Seem to be a lot of firms selling them. website

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Deva is a UK-based company which is part of the Methven group. Deva has been around for a long time, and I'm very surprised that your plumber hasn't heard the name.

The company makes excellent taps - you should have no worries over quality or reliability.

Like this post
flycatcher1

Likes # 0

wiz-king and FE. Thanks for the comments. I was aware that they look a good company but I just wondered if any Forum Members had used their products.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I imagine that many people have taps made by this company and don't even realise it.

Like this post
flycatcher1

Likes # 0

FE I think that you are right - who looks at the make of the taps one is using? My plumber is a Mira man and so was I until this problem has occured. Distaff and the Bank Manager now have the final call.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"Distaff and the Bank Manager now have the final call."

It is ever thus. Good luck.

Like this post
flycatcher1

Likes # 0

Just to finish this topic.

Shower purchased, installed and working to distaff's satisfaction. What more can one ask?

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia Lumia 530 review: £60 smartphone offers decent build and performance, awful screen and...

IDG UK Sites

Apps watch: What the NFL can teach UK sports such as cricket and rugby

IDG UK Sites

Game of Thrones VFX work wins Emmy for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

How to win iTunes Festival 2014 tickets: See Pharrell Williams, Ed Sheeran, Paolo Nutini, Kylie &...