We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Recent reviews on Computeach courses?

Dekwen

Likes # 0

Hi,

I'm about to embark on a Web Design course with Computeach and I can't find any recent reviews about their study packages.

Has anybody got any information about their experiences in the last year or two?

Many thanks.

David

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Try here or here

Like this post
Dekwen

Likes # 0

Thanks for the links. Still not too many recent reviews that I can see. Quite a few disgruntled customers but it makes me wonder how many expected to walk into 50k jobs straight after. I think you take out what you put in and if I can walk away with a top-class portfolio of work then I'm halfway there.

Any other reviews out there?

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"I think you take out what you put in and if I can walk away with a top-class portfolio of work then I'm halfway there."

I'm with you on the first statement, but I'm not so sure about the second one. I've been involved with IT for a long time, and I don't think I can remember a time when job prospects in that field were so tricky. Lots of IT people are finding themselves faced with redundancy, and I know of at least one huge UK based company that is moving large chunks of its IT service to Asia in a move to reduce overheads.

Thinking that you'll be 'halfway there' because you have a portfolio of work from a computer course might be stretching it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...