We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Hello there

gengiscant

Likes # 0

Flogged some scrap gold and with the rather large some of cash I received bought myself an IPad so am trying out various forums on it.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Enjoy.

Like this post
HondaMan

Likes # 0

Do let us know how you get on. I'm thinking of buying one, but don't want to experiment with my own dosh!

Like this post
flycatcher1

Likes # 0

Love mine. Bought it following FE's drooling over his.

Like this post
gengiscant

Likes # 0

Now I suppose I will have to spend more money on a smart case and screen protector and of course a docking station.

Don't you just love modern technology with all the ad dons one must buy, perhaps not must buy,but I think you get the idea.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

I don't have a docking station and don't miss it. A smart cover is essential though. I also bought a Hypershield cover for the back. haven't got screen protectors but do have to clean it from time to time.

However Angry Birds is a big time waster!

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

Aye Aye Sir all received.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

I carry all my gold ('bout a grand's worth) around with me, all the time, in my mouth,...I bought it off a dentist!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Transferred to Consumerwatch from Speakers Corner.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, price, specs and new features: Invite confirms 9 September launch

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

How Ford designs next-generation cars at its Melbourne Design Centre

IDG UK Sites

iPhone 6 release date, rumours, video, UK price & images: iPhone launch event confirmed for 9...