We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Intel i7 price advice

Joeishmather

Likes # 0

Hi, I have found and intel i7 2600 for sale at£175 is this too good to be true, should I stay away?

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

Who is the seller ?

Like this post
Joeishmather

Likes # 0

It's a seller on eBay, they have 300 feedback and it's 100% positive, says it's cheap as he bought a crate load..

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Possibly one of the old type that had an inherent fault

Like this post
Joeishmather

Likes # 0

How could I tell? Thanks

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

You can't until you try it ! RRP on these is , I think, normally over £220 at least so draw your own conclusions.

Like this post
Joeishmather

Likes # 0

Think it's one of these where it's gona be wasted money or it could have been off the back of a lorry.. It's soo tempting tho!

Like this post
Joeishmather

Likes # 0

There is another now £104 more than 10 avaiable and 7 sold, 100% positive feedback, recon the same situation, seems to good to be tue, so it is??

Like this post
Joeishmather

Likes # 0

Make that 8 sold...

Like this post
Joeishmather

Likes # 0

And there registered as a business seller..

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

Go on then, buy it !!!!!!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Nokia branding killed in place of 'Microsoft Lumia': Windows Phone moves into new era

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy the iPad mini 3: No wonder Apple gave it 10 seconds of stage time

IDG UK Sites

Halloween Photoshop tutorials: 13 masterclasses for horrifying art, designs and type

IDG UK Sites

Should you update your iPhone or iPad to iOS 8? iOS 8.1 brings back Camera Roll, adds Apple Pay in...