We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Adobe Lightroom 3

*Cal

Likes # 0

Anyone trialed this recently? I just came to the end of my 30 day trial period and was prompted to buy a license/serial number to reactivate the software. However, if I follow the link provided it simply takes you to Adobe's online shop where you can only purchase LR3 boxed (no downloadable version or any mention of license/serial number purchase) meaning you are also charged for shipping. Has anyone else reactivated their LR3 trial version with a license/serial number and if so where did you buy it? Am I missing something?

Like this post
ventanas

Likes # 0

www.adobe.com and from the products drop down at top right choose photoshop. In the next window choose Lightroom 3 and click on buy at the right. select country and Adobe store for home office. Click on Lightroom 3 at bottom left and your download purchase option will appear.

Worth every penny of the price.

You will probably have to create an account.

Like this post
*Cal

Likes # 0

ventanas

Still haven't solved this. When I select the 'buy' option for LR3 I am presented with the 'choose your options' box, (platform, language, delivery, quantity etc).

The odd thing is, LR3 is available for download if you select French, German, Italian or any other language but not if you select English.

When English is selected, at least from what I can see, the only purchase option available is 'ship the box to me' together with incurred shipping charge. There is no 'download' to select.

OK, no big deal really with regard to the extra cost but I don't understand why LR3 cannot be downloaded in English when it can be in any other language.

FWIW I do have an account with Adobe and have logged in and attempted to purchase as a download but only encountered the same problem. Have also tried Adobe.com and Adobe.com/uk.

Thought this might just me but unless anyone else can explain this, I guess I'll just email them for an answer.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2014 tech deals UK Live: Best Black Friday deals from Apple, Amazon,...

IDG UK Sites

Why are people still buying satnavs? Smartphones are the modern satnav

IDG UK Sites

New Star Wars trailer: Watch the VFX-laden teaser for The Force Awakens

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers UPDATED