We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The Know How Contact Information (Tech Guys)

RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Hi I wonder if you can help me I'm not going to explain all the bells and whistles of this topic but I want to make a complaint to the The Know How guy in charge of the organization?

Thanks

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

I've tried to contact the Forum Editor who said he will help me with this but where is he???

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"I've tried to contact the Forum Editor who said he will help me with this but where is he???"

I'm here every day. I'm sorry I didn't respond earlier, it's very difficult to keep track of threads like this, and I'm afraid you slipped through my net. The best way is to email me when it's obvious that I've forgotten something.

To business....

Reading through your thread again it seem fairly clear that nobody has a contractual obligation to you in respect of this camera. The contract that existed between the original owner and the seller cannot be assigned to a third party (you) without the consent of someone who has a power of attorney, or without a letter from the previous owner's solicitor, plus a copy of the death certificate.

Frankly it would be best if you paid for the repair yourself - I cannot see you making progress in any other direction.

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

That's what I advised him to do 2 months ago !!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

How to watch the Windows 9 launch event: no live video stream so catch our Windows 9 launch live...

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 and the death of the OS as a must-have product

IDG UK Sites

Video trends: 4K is here – HDR video, VR and 3D audio is coming

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK