We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The Know How Contact Information (Tech Guys)

RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Hi I wonder if you can help me I'm not going to explain all the bells and whistles of this topic but I want to make a complaint to the The Know How guy in charge of the organization?

Thanks

Like this post
marvin42

Likes # 0

John Browett is the Dixons Group (Currys/PC World/Mastercare) CEO email

Like this post
marvin42

Likes # 0

Sorry that should be [email protected]

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Great Thanks!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

If you run up against a brick wall, let me know.

I may be able to help.

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Thanks FE.

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

Hi FE.

This is resulting in a Sony Camera I had brought off a seller a while ago via Ebay, a while ago it developed a slight fault which I was keen to fixed, the camera had come with a good amount of warranty with it so I thought fair enough.

I phoned the Tech Guys at the time to get this camera booked in for repair but they won't authorize it because the sellers name on "What Ever Happens Agreement" has to be changed into mine.

I've established that the Seller who sold me the Camera had passed away and trying to contact his Widow is like banging a head against a brick wall.

I was told to write to customer contact center to change my name from the sellers on to mine this was in the July of this year and I waited for a while I had no write back or nothing.

A guy called Oaisa phoned me on Thursday but I was out and I spoken to him now and he told me in order to get this name changed I have to contact this Mr Chapman or someone related to him to get this name changed into my name?

I've been trying to contact someone for months and had nothing.

Can you help at all??

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

RobTheOrganGuru The FE is on holiday in darkest Africa and may be slow in reponding to your query.

Like this post
tomboard

Likes # 0

I tried the alternative number for pc service call which found from the database and seems to be working.so contact on this no 0844 800 60 20 and i am so happy to help you.

Like this post
marvin42

Likes # 0

According to saynotot0870.com 0800 0234701 is the same as tomboard's number but significantly cheaper (ie free as against 4.5 p/minute).

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

I emailed the guy his Son replied and hes going to sort it out, ile contact him latter too see if he has done this.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Get bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this Black...

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Advanced tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert - 5 new tips added