We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Any regular film buffs around?

TopCat®
Resolved

Likes # 0

If so, then there are some cheap cinema deals to be had here plus a few other goodies. TC.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Some nice little deals there TC, many thanks.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Thanks TopCat for that savings advice.I get videos from charity shops - usually 10 for a quid! My last cinema experience cost £6.80 per ticket about a month ago.I went along with my girl-friend.I can't even remember the name of the movie.Today's films are rubbish, with one or two exceptons.

Like this post  
TopCat®

Likes # 0

There's some more goodies to be found herewhich include some free John le Carré audio-book downloads over a listed timescale. "Tinker Tailor, Soldier Spy" for instance is available to the 23rd September. You need to setup a free account and then follow the instructions given for free downloading. Happy listening ! TC.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Thank you TC, that's a nice little heads up - I'll be downloading for use in the car.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

TopCat®

Like the free Free Sky Sports weekend.

I am with Virginmedia so qualify.

Is it just a matter of switching on to sky sports and you get the sport or do you have to sign up somewhere for it.

Nice find by the way.

Like this post
TopCat®

Likes # 0

Sorry, buteman, but I am not sure on this. I would hope it just meant switching to Sky Sports and that's it. I hope that is the case for everyone who qualify. TC.

Like this post
TopCat®

Likes # 0

I've just re-read the MSE article which states: How: From 6am Sat 25 Sept - 6am Mon 26 Sept, simply tune in to Sky Sports 1, 2, 3, 4 or Sky Sports News (HD or normal) and watch away." TC.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

Ok Thanks TopCat® I thought maybe it would be that.

Will give it a try tomorrow and see how I get on.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

TopCat®

Many thanks Just switched the TV on and getting all of the sports channels mentioned.

My Daughter has already used the cheap Cinema tickets on your first post So thank you for all of the good information.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

O2 to sell exclusive red HTC One M8

IDG UK Sites

iTunes 12 release date & rumours: When is iTunes 12 coming out?

IDG UK Sites

Welcome to the upgrade cycle - you'll never leave

IDG UK Sites

Why smartphone screens are getting bigger