We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Boots photos - 24 hr service states "2 DAY" on the collection ticket?

theDarkness

Likes # 0

In Boots for processing film photos, I was asked if I wanted a one hour or 24 hr service. I asked for 24 hr as I was in a hurry to go elsewhere, but it states "2 DAY" on the collection ticket (2 DAY 6x4 D&P BTC)? I am guessing the staff didnt have a clue and that 24 hr is only ever for digital?

Like this post
theDarkness

Likes # 0

update-I found it on the boots website, only digital is 24 hr after all-I just wish that they had told me-but I was offered the 24 hr service AFTER I had given the film to them.. Its too bad when I said yes to 24 that they didnt accidentally give me it :)

Like this post
Covergirl

Likes # 0

Good stuff.

Our canteen serves an "All Day Breakfast" between the hours of 10am and 1pm. That certainly shortens the day!!

Like this post
brindly

Likes # 0

I had this experience a short time ago. I had about 90 digital photos on a cd and went to ASDA, they told me that would be £19 24hr service but if I had 200 it would only cost £10, how does that make sense? So I went home put another 120 on the disc and only paid £10!!!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Google Fit vs Apple Health Kit: What's the difference?

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

Government kills £50 million 'Silicon Roundabout' regeneration fund