We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Buying a new computer

jackbest216

Likes # 0

Hi I wish to buy a new pc which can do anything, from games , to quick multi tasking. My budget is around £750 i need an hdmi port as i want to hock it up to my tv, and an internal wireless would be nice. I have found this one on ebay can i have your thoughts and any suggestions you may have http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/VIBOX-QC-ULTIMATE-10-1-3GHz-AMD-QUAD-CORE-8GB-GAMER-PC-/190516204569?pt=UKComputingDesktopPCs&hash=item2c5ba69419

Many thanks Jack

Like this post
chub_tor

Likes # 0

The spec is good, but before you commit yourself make sure that you know who and how you have to return it to if something goes wrong. What do you do if it is dead on arrival? Or failes to boot, or a month after you have bought it you start getting error messages etc. Who fixes it? do you have to pay the shipping both ways to get it fixed under guarantee?

What can you find out about Vibox Ltd? Are they reputable? All I can see is an 0161 number. Are there any reviews on Google? These are the things I would check out before spending my hard earned cash.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

iOS 8 features wishlist: the changes iPhone and iPad users want in Apple's iOS 8

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features