We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Logitech Customer Service - Nice!

RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

I have to praise Logitech for their awesome customer service here, I brought a Logitech Pro 9000 a few years ago and has been working excellent, recently I began to notice the Cable waring out so I contacted them by Email and explained the problem no problem and gave them the camera's special number they said it was out of warranty no problem fill out a warranty claim form with the particular's replacement was dispatched 3 Days latter (Today) I received my replacement item.

Well Done! :-)

Like this post
D@ve

Likes # 0

I had to send a mouse back once to them, and again on behalf of someone else. The service I received was almost identical to yours. Excellent!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Logitech has an excellent reputation for customer service.

Like this post
RobCharles1981

Likes # 0

I can't say fairer than that top service! :-)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Swatch to release its own line of smartwatches to rival iWatch

IDG UK Sites

From the iPhone 6 to the iWatch and a new Apple TV we look at the products Apple is set to launch...

IDG UK Sites

Miranda July's Somebody app offers a very unusual take on messaging

IDG UK Sites

The 7 most ridiculous iPhone 6 rumours: what Apple WON'T reveal on 9 September