We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

co-op electricalshop.co.uk

polish
Resolved

Likes # 0

i have just purchased a new washing machine from them and had a very good experience plus very good price ordered sunday evening and picked 20-07-11 to be delivered and there delivery service even contacted me day before with delivery slot which was adhered to between 7.30 and 9 am arrived 7.45 great service which other companys could learn from http://www.coopelectricalshop.co.uk/

Like this post
shizzy

Likes # 0

I also posted on here praising them, couple of years ago I think. Like you we couldn't fault them.

Like this post  
steve12345

Likes # 0

Agreed! Bought a fridge/freezer from them not long ago. Good price and good service!

Like this post
john 52

Likes # 0

I bought a few items from them and the service was excellent also my daughter bought a washing machine from them and and there was some very slight external damage on it when delivered and it replaced next day without any problems but to be honest the Co-op are usually very good as a company I now see they are entering the energy market.

Also bought a range cooker ,splash back,and cooker hood from them and they price matched a online store

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

Don't forget to use or apply for a 'members' card (done in-store, or on-line). Further discount which you receive at a later date, that you can use yourself for future purchases or donate to charity, and also hold the benefits of being a member share holder.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback