We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Freesat lack of programmes.

Bald Eagle

Likes # 0

Why do I get less programmes on Freesat than I would on Freeview. There is a reason why I cannot use an aerial. I would love to watch Dave, Yesterday and another one that escapes me at the moment.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Bald Eagle I was not pointing the post at you, I know which freesat you was talking about, it was 961 that I could not get it over to

Like this post

Likes # 0

dms_05

Your comments in the second para sum up why the op is so upset.. Me too, we paid to create all this stuff while the beeb trawls it round the net for free

And then it offers us dvd recordings for mega!!

Like this post
SparkyJack

Likes # 0

I guess one way to resolve the difference between FREESAT and FREEVIEW is to search for each and print off the programme list for each. It is different Because of building work nearby my daughter lost all terrestrial input. I treated her to Freesat and it would seem there is a considerable difference in the programme list.

She it seems does not get Quest among others She is about the contact the installer to check her alignment- but I suspect there are differences possibly for all the reasons already mentioned.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...