We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

is this a good buy for a gaming pc

hamstersplat

Likes # 0

hi i'm on a tight budget to get a new gaming rig i have been looking round and this the best i've personally found wouldn't mind some advice though.

http://www.novatech.co.uk/novatech/prods/barebones/Novatech/BB-1094G.html

and i know i have to get a new psu for this model.

i am going to change graphics on it i have around £200 for a graphics card not sure which one as of yet hehe

but my pc atm is a single core 64bit old thing that has issues as it's still vista(( i know vista is bad but it hasn't crashed in over 2 years so i have no issue with it, new pc will be windows 7 though ))

thanks for reading looking orward to your comments

Like this post
retep888™

Likes # 0

Link to your Novatech Barebone

and i know i have to get a new psu for this model.

i am going to change graphics on it i have around £200 for a graphics card not sure which one as of yet

Looks like you have a budget of around £600, and because you're getting a barebone,you're supposed to do some DIY as well, then may I suggest an alternative.

components from ebuyer

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...