We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

bank account software

Newuser2

Likes # 0

Can anyone recommend good bank account software. I have money 99 but it has issues with W7

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

I still use Money 2005 with Windows 7 without any problems. What issues do you have ?

Like this post
Newuser2

Likes # 0

It keeps asking for the disc to be inserted into the cd drive even though it already loaded the programme.

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

Is it Microsoft Money as I thought that 2005/2006 was the last version issued for UK market ?

Like this post
Newuser2

Likes # 0

No its Microsoft money 99 its preety old so thats problem i guess

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 0

I have Money 2000 and have installed it on Win 7 64bit without problems. I did not let the installation autorun, I right clicked the exe file and used WinXP sp 2 compatability mode to install.

It's working just fine for me.

Like this post
Newuser2

Likes # 0

I'll give it another go. Trouble is the key board software has screwed up and the keyboard and mouse are dead. So I can't enter my password

Like this post
Housten

Likes # 0

I know I am, obviously, biased but I have never had problems with Quicken APART from the non-updating of share prices since 3 December 2008. The multiple bank accounts side has worked perfectly. I was told there were the occasional problems with MS Money but it worked quite well most of the time, so I would follow the advice above if I were you.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

If you want to stay with MS Money with the very latest release you can download the US 'Sunset Version' free of charge and then set the currency to GB Pound or what ever you want.

MS Money Sunset Version

Like this post
Newuser2

Likes # 0

Thanks Pine Man, just what I needed.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

You're welcome:-)

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Today's bargains phones, tablets, laptops and more for Black...

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday feeding frenzy infects the UK

IDG UK Sites

VAT MOSS: Will I be affected by the EU VAT changes? Here are the facts for designers and artists

IDG UK Sites

Black Friday 2014 UK: Apple deals, Amazon deals & Black Friday tech offers