We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Excellant service from Logitech

ventanas

Likes # 0

A few weeks ago I purchased a Logitech keyboard and mouse package. Recently the app switcher on the mouse developed a mind of its own and began kicking in at random. I had lost the receipt so chance of taking it back, so on the off chance I contacted Logitech to see if the offending button could be disabled. They asked me to try a few small tests, and then asked for the serial number. On receipt of this thay immediately offered to replace the item, and it arrived this morning, not just the mouse, but the complete set, including keyboard, receiver and batteries. And all I wanted was to disable a button on the mouse. Needless to say I shall buy from them again. Superb customer relations.

Like this post
Housten

Likes # 0

ventanas

I must say you have been very lucky. For many years at work I used an excellent Logitech trackball mouse, then as I was nearing retirement and I bought a Mesh computer it was supplied with a Logitech wireless trackball and keyboard, both of which required batteries. After some time I got some re-chargeable batteries, but had to keep switching both of them off because on a good day I could get as much as 3 hours from a set of batteries. Complaining to both Mesh and Logitech didn't even produce an acknowledgement let alone any help. I then bought - against my better judgement, I must say - a Microsoft keyboard and an Optical trackball mouse, and after more than 4 years have only had to replace keyboard because I spilt Coca cola on keyboard. I, personally, would not trust Logitech again!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'