We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Scottish Power customers Take Note!

Autoschediastic

Likes # 0

Glad i am not with them! but in the same breathe other companies will follow suit but for now we are safe, Interesting story i was ready yesterday and if i find the link il post it,

About WHY when the price of a barrel of oil goes down is it that the price of petrol still stays high in the forecourts? and why does the energy companies keep their prices high when there is a window open for them to reduce them?

In fact the price of energy in the uk is becoming daylight robbery but we cant do a lot to stop them?

Scottish power customers are soon to be hit with a Massive 19% increase on gas and 10% on electricity!! Thats a very large increase to take in one go so if you use SP for your gas and electricity you will be getting a 28% increase overall?

READ HERE

Like this post
oresome

Likes # 0

I've already instigated the move.

Scottish Power say I can move without penalty which is helpful.......I only joined them early this year and have only had one bill.

Anybody moving should go via a site that gives cashback.......it offsets any penalty incurred in moving before the minimum contract date.

Like this post
CurlyWhirly

Likes # 0

oresome, that's a good idea about the cashback.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

OnePlus Two release date rumours: Something's happening on 22 July

IDG UK Sites

13in MacBook Air review, Apple's MacBook Air 2014 reviewed

IDG UK Sites

5 reasons to buy an electric car and 5 reasons not to

IDG UK Sites

Evernote Skitch: the best way for creatives to doodle feedback