We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

I would like to pay a personal public tribute

Forum Editor
Resolved

Likes # 0

to Davey, who has consistently offered help to forum members who had problems with their Mesh computers, or experienced difficulties over customer service.

Davey is leaving Mesh for pastures new, and I - for one- will miss his help. He has been the only supplier's representative to stick with us over the years, and he'll be sorely missed. I didn't know him personally, but he never let me down when I asked for help in the forum.

Good luck in the future Davey, and thanks for everything.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

All the best Davey, I've never needed your help but I appreciate all the help you've given others.

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

You have to ask ,What will mesh do without him.

Like others I have not purchased any computers from mesh but on most of the threads that I have looked at Davey was the only one that offered any help at all.

So best of luck Davey wherever you go and I am sure that all the customers that you have previously helped will all say the same.

Like this post
anchor

Likes # 0

I second the expressions of appreciation for his assistance on these forums, & wish him success in the future.

Hopefully, his successor will be equally helpful.

Like this post
lucky1

Likes # 0

I echo the sentiments expressed by the F.E. and others. Good luck for the future Davey.

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 0

Anybody think this presages the beginning of the end for Mesh? Has Davey seen the writing on the wall?

Good luck to him in any event, I am sure there will be many companies who would snap him up.

Like this post
Pine Man

Likes # 0

I am a Mesh customer of about ten years and on the rare occasion that I needed advice or guidance Davey always came up trumps.

He will be a hard act to follow - if indeed he is replaced.

Good luck Davey if you read these posts.

Like this post  
ams4127

Likes # 0

I am a happy Mesh user and, luckily, I have never needed his help.

I know he has been of invaluable help to others here, so I join everyone else in wishing him a happy and successful future.

I am sure he will be an asset to whichever company employs him.

Like this post
dfh

Likes # 0

My Mesh computer had a rocky start but is still with us. Good luck Davey for the future.

Like this post
Flak999

Likes # 1

He definitely knew the end was coming, wouldn't you say?

Like this post
CaseSensitive

Likes # 1

I too wish Davey all the best, even though he was the one to ban me from the Mesh User Forum.

Did he know the end was nigh ? I really don't know for sure...... but I suspect that he knew exactly what was going on and had known for quite some time.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

The 30 best TV shows on Netflix UK: Our pick of the best programmes you can watch right now

IDG UK Sites

Nostalgia time: Top 10 best selling mobile phones in history

IDG UK Sites

VFX Emmy: Game of Thrones work garners gong for Rodeo FX

IDG UK Sites

Apple 13-inch MacBook Pro with Retina review (2.6GHz, 128GB, mid-2014)