We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

LloydsTsb glitch?

rickf
Resolved

Likes # 0

I have been accessing my internet banking and the page seems to be not updating the latest transactions. It's still showing those from the 11th and deposits I made on the 11th are not up. Anyone with similar problems? Also it won't let you goback to previous pages

Like this post
Covergirl

Likes # 0

Mines working with transactions from the 12th and previous page is working too.

Browser? OS?

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

Be very suspicious.

Disconnect and log in again. This time type in the address yourself rather than following a Link.

If the site is then working as it should be.

Change your Passwords immediately.

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

I am still stuck to statement pg May 11th. Emailed Llyods and waiting for a reply. I have checked my accounts balance via the bank and nothing untoward is going on. Just frustrating and a biot concerened that I can't get up to date transactions when using internet banking. I did go into the bank for a review with one of their consultants on the 11th and we had to go into my accounts then. I wonder if he has inavertently done something which has caused my statement sheet to be stuck.

Like this post
Diemmess

Likes # 0

With something as awkward and potentially serious as this is. I would phone for help.

Using their number may be tedious but you can be sure it is Lloyds TSB on the other end.

Like this post
spuds

Likes # 0

I think that the only way that you can resolve this issue, is to contact the bank direct, by telephone or visit to the local branch. Their records and logging procedures should perhaps show any problems?.

I had a on-line problem a few months ago, and by contacting the bank, that placed the onus on them to resolve the issue (because a complaint had been recorded). In my case the bank was fully aware of the problem, but failed to inform their customers ("we were looking into it")?.

Like this post
rickf

Likes # 0

I emailed them and they have replied. It's all sorted with a very polite and apologetic email. Security had not been compromised. Thanks to all for responding.

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more