We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Mesh Customer Service

peter_912

Likes # 0

I have had a terrible time with a Mesh computer I bought in November 2009. It suffered random crashes and Blue Screen of Death (BSOD) problems virtually from the outset, making it wholly useless for my son's homework. Mesh's Customer Services was non existant - the phone was never answered. The only way I could get to them was to spend half a morning ringing the Mesh sales lines (which were always promptly answered) and telling them I would keep blocking these unless they put me through to Customer Services. Both Sales and Customer Services even then frequently put me on to dead lines. After a return for repair was finally agreed they sent me blank returns labels, and then returns labels of the wrong colour, and advised that I should contact the uncontactable Customer Services once the computer was packed and ready for return. All very effective delaying tactics. Most people would have given up or chewed their hand off by this stage. I am having to take them to Court nearly two years on, and I have wasted half a lifetime already trying to get them to fix this wretched computer. HAS ANYBODY ELSE HAD SIMILAR PROBLEMS? It would help me to have some details from other 'sufferers' for reference.

Like this post
MESH Support

Likes # 0

Hi peter_912,

I am sorry to read that you are unhappy with regards to the level of service you have received.

If you would email me your MESH Order number to [email protected] I would be more than happy to look into this matter for you.

Davey

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

You might also want to take a look at the response I made to the post you placed in someone else's thread. This is the one

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best January sales 2015 UK tech deals LIVE: Best New Year bargains and savings on phones, tablets,...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Best Photoshop Tutorials 2014: 10 inspiring step-by-step guides to creating amazing art,...

IDG UK Sites

Apple TV expert tips: get US Apple TV content, watch Google Play, use multiple Apple IDs and more