We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Which All in One PC?

Cara2

Likes # 0

I have looked but am frazzled with what is out there!

Can anyone suggest a suitable All in One, which will be used only for Sage Accounting and the internet. It needs preferably to have wireless facility also. We do not want to spend too much.

Thanks Cara

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

HP are very good. Click Here

Like this post
Cara2

Likes # 0

Okay, think we are settled on the HP omni 100-5130. I would be interested to hear if anybody has this particular PC?

Like this post
Cara2

Likes # 0

Actually Bremner - I am wondering how the two PC's compare. Liked your suggestion, but it is discontinued.

I am not very good at weighing up specs, so do you know which is the better PC? They are similar in price and I see that your suggestion has wireless keyboard/mouse.

Thanks Cara

Like this post
bremner

Likes # 0

I am unfamiliar with the AMD's capabilities. It is a low energy CPU most often seen in laptops.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Where to buy iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus in the UK: Launch day price, deals and contracts

IDG UK Sites

Is Apple losing confidence in itself?

IDG UK Sites

Professional photo and video techniques for perfect colours

IDG UK Sites

How (and where) to buy an iPhone 6 or iPhone 6 Plus in the UK. Plus: What to do if you pre-ordered...