We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Mesh Evolution 2600K PCA review

garrema
Resolved

Likes # 0

I'm in the market for a new PC and saw this review and thought it looked rather good value (as opposed to the review). However, I can't find this system on the MESH website.

I thought one of the conditions of providing a system for review was that it was available to buy?

I'm mindful that the review was 1st April - but can any one else see this exact system available on the MEsh website?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Google brings this up: Amazon

Don't know if this will help.

Like this post
garrema

Likes # 0

Thanks rdave13. The spec of the reviewed machine is (cut from the PCA review) "Mesh’s Evolution 2600K PCA has the best specification of all the PCs on test, with an Intel Core i7-2600K processor and nVidia GeForce GTX 580 graphics card. There’s 8GB of DDR3 RAM, a 2TB hard disk and a 64GB Crucial SSD. Its very fast 184-point WorldBench 6 score came as no surprise.

The spec of the amazon, Or the nearest one the MESH website is different; principally a GTX570 no SSD hard drive and an LE Mobo?

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

It's an Asus board. Possibly Mesh have withdrawn the PC since the publication of the review.

Like this post
wee eddie

Likes # 0

I would guess that this is "fall-out" from the Sandy Bridge fiasco.

Like this post
MESH Support

Likes # 0

Hi garrema,

That system should be on display on our website but for some reason is not, sorry.

We are currently updating the website and the system you are looking for should appear shortly.

Davey

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I was just about to post that I contacted Mesh on your behalf, but I see Davey has already responded.

Like this post
garrema

Likes # 0

Many thanks for your input all. (Not sure how to mark this as closed now)

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

"(Not sure how to mark this as closed now)"

Click on the tick alongside my last post.

Like this post  
januski

Likes # 0

Before you consider buying into Mesh do a web search on Mesh and their customer service. It doesn't make good reading.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

5 things we want to see in Android M: New features and fixes

IDG UK Sites

iPad mini 3 release date rumours: 'iPad mini Air' will be 30 percent thinner than current model

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone