We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

donki

Likes # 0

Just downoloaded the demo........ all i can say is thank goodness it was released for the PC. Still my favourate FPS game series. Roll on November for the full game. Anyoneelse tryed it?
Will Crysis be better?

Like this post
citadel

Likes # 0

It should be good as it is made by the original team instead of the consol guys who did the last one.

Like this post
beb

Likes # 0

downloading now , system specs click here...... hope the full game is not bug ridden like medal of honor airborne !

Like this post
donki

Likes # 0

No i gotta say these guys are professionals and boy can they make a game. Its only a 1 level demo but its flawless. Im getten frame rates of between 40 and 60 and the game looks absolutely amazing. Its good to see a game developer taking pride in their work and not rushing out an unfinished product. Well down infinity.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Black Friday 2014 tech deals UK: Get bargains on phones, tablets, laptops and more this Black...

IDG UK Sites

Tomorrow's World today (or next year)

IDG UK Sites

25 iOS apps turn (Red) for World AIDS Day campaign

IDG UK Sites

Advanced tips for Mac OS X Yosemite: use Yosemite like an expert - 5 new tips added