We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Beta test - who wants to take part?

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Norton has asked us if we would like to run a beta test of the new Norton 360 v6 software. The final version is due out in February 2012, so we'll need to crack on if we are to get the test completed in good time.

We had problems with the software getting to a few of the testers for the previous version, partly due to me initially forgetting to send the list through to Norton when I should have done, and partly due to my not receiving names and postal addresses from some of the participants.

To avoid a recurrence of that I'm going to insist that this time I get a full name and postal address in advance from each person who wants to take part.

If you would like to be on the test panel please email me as soon as possible at:- [email protected] Put the words "Norton test" in the subject line and provide me with your forum name, your email address, and your real name and postal address. I would also like to know which operating system version you're using.

Please do not use this thread to apply for the test, only email applications can be accepted.

All participants will receive a free one year licence for the new version as soon as it's launched. It should be interesting to see what new features and/or changes have been made in this version.

I'll look forward to hearing from you - places are strictly limited, and it's a case of first come, first served. The test will not take up much of your time, so don't worry about it interfering with your festive plans in any way. Let me also reassure you that your personal details will not be divulged to a third party - either by me or by Norton - under any circumstances.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Windows 9 release date, price, features: Windows 9 will be a free update

IDG UK Sites

Why you shouldn't buy an iPhone 6 (or any smartphone) on contract: Get the latest tech and save...

IDG UK Sites

Corel Painter 2015 review

IDG UK Sites

Best iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus deals: iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus tariffs, contracts and prices UK