We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Tech Consumer Advice

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

4 Months for a Mesh PC and still Waiting

jledge

Likes # 0

OK I hear Mesh computers are good. In fact PC Adviser and all the other trash computer magazines out there will lead us to believe that Mesh ranks amongst the best. However after having waited 4 months and still waiting I don't care how good Mesh PCs are. In my eyes the Company simply don't care. Full STop. Buy a Mesh and ignore this advise at your own PERIL!

Like this post
Clapton is God

Likes # 0

So rather than complaining about Mesh, continuing to wait and slagging off PC Adviser (sic) as well, why not cancel your order and buy a PC from a decent manufacturer such as Dell?

Like this post

Likes # 0

I agree Dell is the way to go

Like this post
jledge

Likes # 0

I slag off magazines like PC Adviser because they should know better than to recommend a PC manufacturer with a dismal customer services record. You only have to look at how many threads there are on here to realise Mesh have a serious problem. If I were to cancel my order, how many months would it be, if ever, I got my money back?

Like this post
Clapton is God

Likes # 0

"should know better than to recommend a PC manufacturer with a dismal customer services record".

"You only have to look at how many threads there are on here to realise Mesh have a serious problem".

And yet you still ordered a Mesh?

Strange

Like this post
jledge

Likes # 0

Nothing starnge about it. If you were to google mesh customer services, you will see the third listing down is PC Adviser with at least 5 different threads started by dissatisfied Mesh customers. Since I only googled this about 2 hours ago and subsequently joined here, how would I have known that Mesh were useless last October when parting with my money? Ok I could have searched back then, but it would have been unreasonable to think that a PC would take 4 months + to arrive? How many people reading this will still buy a Mesh? I wonder...

Like this post
buteman

Likes # 0

You only have to look at how many threads there are on here to realise Mesh have a serious problem. If I were to cancel my order, how many months would it be, if ever, I got my money back?

Just wondered if you knew that there were so many bad reviews why did you buy from them in the first place.
Magazines normally review the computers and not the company's.
I think you will find that they used to be a very good company but their customer service has gone downhill a bit.
It is always up to the individual as where to buy from.
i always play safe and usually get mine from Amazon or E-buyer.
My last one which I got recently was from Aldi.
I know if you want a custom built one you have to go elsewhere I think Novatech are about the most popular.
You can cancel your order if it is not delivered in 30 days I believe and get your money back.
4 Month is a bit of a joke to have to wait that long.

Like this post
jledge

Likes # 0

I only knew they were a good make. Never knew back then they were poor on service. Actually there is more to this. Only part of the delivery arrived after waiting more than 60 days. They reckon the main part was lost in the post. Now they are making another one and every time, bar none I phone, they say it will be dipatched next week. They give me a different reason each time for the further delay. First time it was that they were waiting for a microsoft ID number. Two weeks ago they said it would be delivered by the end of last week; and today it's 'they have started making the pc but are waiting for components to arrive'. This proves they are lying. Inorder to get my money back I would have to send that part of the order I received back and re package the items in perfect condition. They would then look for the smallest amount of damage and charge me. DON'T BUY MESH SERIOUSLY.... THEY ARE WORSE THAN A JOKE.... more like a living nightmare.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

Calling us 'a trash magazine' within two hours of registering with us is guaranteed to win you friends, isn't it?

For the record, we have never once recommended a PC manufacturer in the whole time we've been in existence. We don't recommend companies; we test machines that are submitted to us and we report on the results. If we think a computer (not a company) is a good buy we'll say so. That's as far as it goes, and it's up to consumers like you to make purchasing decisions based on what you read in the magazine and elsewhere.

Don't barge in here calling us a trashy magazine because you're not happy with the service you received. With behaviour like that you deserve no help at all, but you've posted in our forum, and I'll do what I can. I have contacted the company on your behalf, to see if we can find out what has happened.

Like this post
iscanut2

Likes # 0

Even if there were 10 complaints a month, which there are not, what about the other hundreds of satisfied customers ? I am not a fan of Mesh, but we only get to hear the unfortunate stories, not the good ones. It needs to be put into proportion !

Like this post
MESH Support

Likes # 0

I am sorry to read that you have not yet received your MESH PC.

Whilst I am aware of our current delays regarding certain parts I am not aware of any systems still waiting on parts from last year, so if this is the case I would be very interested in looking into the matter further.

If you email me your MESH Serial/Order number to [email protected] I would be more than happy to look into this for you.

Davey

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

LED vs Halogen: Why now could be the right time to invest in LED bulbs

IDG UK Sites

Christmas' best ads: See great festive spots studios have created to promote themselves and clients

IDG UK Sites

Ultimate iOS 8 Tips: 35 awesome and advanced tips for using iOS 8 on iPhone and iPad