We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Networking Help

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Veho Mimi Additional Speakers

kate17

Likes # 0

I have a wireless Veho speaker with USB and am looking for a website to buy additional speakers - could anyone help with this? I'm just looking for the speakers on their own without the USB. Thanks.

Like this post
D@ve

Likes # 0

I'm not quite sure what you're looking for. Are you wanting 2 normal speakers that connect to your computer using ordinary jacks (i.e. not USB)? If so, have a look through this list to see if there's anything you fancy. You'll find anything from cheap and cheerful to powerful, high-end sets there.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Gear 2 review: Classy Tizen smartwatch is too expensive

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's new OS X Beta Seed Program: Run pre-release versions of OS X on your Mac

IDG UK Sites

Why our gadgets will kill us all: bleating notifications, too many chargers and the proliferation...

IDG UK Sites

See Moo Studios' new animated advert for Blue Moon beer