We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

At the stroke of midnight tonight.....

Forum Editor

Likes # 0

the embargo on references to the winter festival will be lifted. Feel free to post about it to your heart's consent.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

... and exactly what winter festival might that be, I'm a-wonderin'. Can you be more precise, FE. [ ... and can I use square brackets again ... willy-nillily?]

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Its past midnight now 25th in Aus can we start now? ;0)

Like this post
morddwyd

Likes # 1

And I thought you were going to say that maintenance would be finished all the forums' interminable glitches will have been solved!

Like this post
bumpkin

Likes # 0

morddwyd, "And I thought you were going to say that maintenance would be finished all the forums' interminable glitches will have been solved!"

No it means a month of Jingle Bells and other such ordure.

Like this post
woodchip

Likes # 0

Ho that rubbish

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

... and no mentioning of Humbug [please] until 25th of December!

Like this post
wiz-king

Likes # 0

In that case I had better put this up - thanks VoG™ for this years ago.

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

The C word was used at least 13 days ago here

Although I'm sick of it already - adverts for the last month on the TV - three houses in the street with decorations up already - christmas songs playing in the shops.

Merry Christmas everybody!!!

Like this post
finerty

Likes # 0

darn its not midnight yet!

Like this post
exdragon

Likes # 0

I guess FE must have been singing along to 'A Fairy Tale of New York' - I seem to remember ages ago that he said this song meant Christmas had started for him!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Google Fit vs Apple Health Kit: What's the difference?

IDG UK Sites

How to join Apple's OS X Beta Seed Program: Get OS X Yosemite on your Mac before public release

IDG UK Sites

Introducing generation tech

IDG UK Sites

This animated film reveals the importance of designing for everyone