We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Dr Who Google Doodle today

Woolwell

Likes # 0

Google Doodle celebrating the 50th Anniversary of Dr Who is very good and includes games if you select a Doctor.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Thanks Woolwell ... I was a-wonderin' what it was all about.

Like this post
QuizMan

Likes # 0

I'm a complete addict. Looking forward to tomorrow night. I still remember the thrill of watching the very first one back in 1963, but no hiding behind the sofa for me even at that tender age.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

It just so happens ... it's my 59th birthday tomorrow, so I'll be watching all of the shenanigans with a sharing heart ... Patrick Troughton is the BIZ, BTW.

PS. a T.A.R.D.I.S. for a birthday prezzie, would make my day ;o)

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Aitchbee, nice post. 59 this August and Dr Who was the best. Sadly I'm not bothered about a TV anniversary of a program. If it's on then it is on, otherwise I don't give a hoot. Sentimental claptrap.

Like this post
AroundAgain

Likes # 0

Happy Birthday, Aitchbee :)

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Aitchbee Happy Birthday.

ps If you have a Colour Printer, A DIY TARDIS

Like this post
BT

Likes # 0

Got to be a first, a Google Doodle that's on for 2 days. Well it was still there at 8am today.

Like this post
lotvic

Likes # 0

I was doing well then got snuck up from behind and got 'deleted' :(

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Thanks for wishing me a happy birthday; to rdave13, AroundAgain and Lazarus The 2nd and thanks again to Woolwell ... I am now going to watch the Doctor Who program on BBC TV so's I can figure out exactly what to put inside that Cardboard Tardis, I might be able to use it as a skip for all the junk I've got :o)

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

On google today, it's a Scottish theme doodle, celebrating Saint Andrew's day - the patron saint of Scotland ... very poigniant, in the aftermath of the 'Glasgow Clutha Vaults Pub' tragedy.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

45 Best Android games: top Android games for your smartphone or tablet in 2014 (24 are free!)

IDG UK Sites

How Apple, Adobe, Microsoft and others have let us down over UltraHD and hiDPI screens

IDG UK Sites

Do you have the X-Factor too? Mix Off app puts fans in the frame

IDG UK Sites

iPad Pro release date, rumours and leaked images - 12.9 screen 'coming in 2015'