We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 971

Brumas2
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All

Last one tonight. Had to have a nice lump of water ;o}

click here

Like this post
¿ unsure ¿

Likes # 0

I thought these were restricted to 3 on a Friday night.

If my maths are correct it's 5 so far.

Will it get to the stage that it totally dominates this section.

Like this post
rdave13

Likes # 0

Ireland possibly.

Like this post
Lazarus The 2nd

Likes # 0

Mevagissey.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Not got a clue but will try Padstow.

BSOD

11.30pm at night and hardly a sole on PCA and you have a complaint.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

We were actually restricted to four I believe but as Brumas has had a hard time posting any in the last 6 weeks or so he must have got over excited as things were going so well that he threw an extra one in for the nightshift.

I am sure everything will be back to normal next week.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

BSOD

In a series of emails sent to the Forum Editor, one on 01/10/2013 outlined my plans trying to bolster IL/TP as I had been having terrible trouble posting etc. Rather than put IL/TP on 5 nights a week, which I didn't want to ( I do have a life away from the forum!) I suggested using Brumas and Brumas2 thus enabling me to post and respond to posts all that more easily. As I settled on just the one night I then cheekily asked At one point you were in favour of me putting one on per night Mon-Fri, five in total, should you look favourably on my request could I therefore put five (no more) on the monday night.

In his reply he said I'm happy for you to do that so, if you have a problem get in touch with him!!!!

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

BSOD

"Will it get to the stage that it totally dominates this section."

Not if you, and others come up with some additional interesting threads for discussion. A web forum isn't like a newspaper - its content is provided by its users.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

A clue - it is in Derbyshire.

Like this post
Quickbeam

Likes # 0

It makes a change from iApple dunking:-)

Like this post
Fruit Bat /\0/\

Likes # 0

Cromford Mill

Like this post  

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Best Christmas 2014 UK tech deals, Boxing Day 2014 UK tech deals & January sales 2015 UK tech...

IDG UK Sites

Chromebooks: ready for the prime time (but not for everybody)

IDG UK Sites

Hands-on with Sony's latest smartglasses

IDG UK Sites

The 13 most inspirational Tim Cook quotes