We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message
Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 966

Brumas2
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All

A nice aerial view.

click here

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Topsham!

Like this post  
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Another wild guess just to find out if in the correct direction.Teignmouth.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Woolwell

Very well done. I have been absent again (not good news but leave that aside). Topsham is very close to Royal Marines Training Centre , Lympstone - where all RM's here will have done many courses, especially the Commando course.

I wish I were as fit now as those good old days.... I remember arriving at Topsham station in civvies in 1955!

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Oops sorry Woolwell that looks spot on.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

john bunyan

I wish I were as fit now as those good old days.

I think we would all settle for that.Sorry to hear that your treatment is not going according to plan. Was that local treatment or did you have to go to London. I am sure you mentioned the London area a few weeks ago but I have a hard job remembering some things from yesterday.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

john bunyan - I am sorry that the news is not good, it must be difficult for you and your family.

I don't know Topsham but know the rest of the S Devon coast. I was stuck for a very long time on this one.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Woolwell , Well Done

Like this post
Brumas2

Likes # 0

john bunyan sorry to hear your bad news old pal.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

Gentlemen

Thanks for the kind thoughts. Do not want to "moan" here. I have Metastatic melanoma and hoped to get on to a trial at the Marsden that had a bit of promise, but the sponsors found me to be ineligible due to a kidney issue last year which was removed and looks to be clear. I am now back to my local Professor at Southampton to see if there are other trials etc. I am ok at the moment but time is limited. I really did not want to raise the issue so will keep "schtoom" for now.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Why BlackBerry isn't dead: Firm keeps Mercedes F1 team driving with enterprise package

IDG UK Sites

The iPhone is doomed. Doomed to be marginally less successful than a very successful thing.

IDG UK Sites

How to prototype native mobile apps without writing code

IDG UK Sites

How to prepare for and update to OS X Yosemite: Get your Mac ready to download & install Apple's...