We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

The Bund Sightseeing Tunnel.

Mr Mistoffelees
Resolved

Likes # 0

Like this post
fourm member

Likes # 0

Lonely Planet says 'Connoisseurs of unabashed cheesiness will love it'. And talks of the look of disbelief on the faces of people who realise they bought a return ticket.

Like this post
Forum Editor

Likes # 0

I rode through this tunnel twice, which was one ride too many. It's one of the many tacky attractions Shanghai has to offer.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

If you suffer from epileptic fits ... it would NOT be a good idea to embark on this naff psychedelic train-trip ... or EVEN to watch the youtube video ... flashing strobe lights are not recommended.

Like this post
john bunyan

Likes # 0

I think this link, sent to me by e mail from bingalau, is more interesting (How to get to Mars)

Mars

Like this post
SimpleSimon1

Likes # 0

Just like the Central Line in London after a night on the tequilla

Like this post  
chub_tor

Likes # 0

My granddaughter lives in Shanghai and she has promised me that if I ever visit she will NOT take me on it.

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

What's the best smartwatch? 11 iWatch rivals compared in our wearables round-up

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features