We use cookies to provide you with a better experience. If you continue to use this site, we'll assume you're happy with this. Alternatively, click here to find out how to manage these cookies

hide cookie message

Contact Forum Editor

Send an email to our Forum Editor:

PLEASE NOTE: Your name is used only to let the Forum Editor know who sent the message. Both your name and email address will not be used for any other purpose.

Speakers Corner

It's free to register, to post a question or to start / join a discussion

Identification Longshot and Talking Point 962

Brumas
Resolved

Likes # 0

Good Evening All

FE if you are out there could you please let me know if you have received my earlier emails regarding my inability to authenticate Brumas② because no link was included in the verification email? I am really trying (in both senses of the word) to contact either you or the appropriate dept. which deals with this - if you are busy I will understand but I am tearing my hair out here.

There is not a lot going on here apart from that little girl posing for the camera.

clickhere

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

The other half - Heysham.

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Or Bispham

Like this post
Woolwell

Likes # 0

Seascale - I'll get it right eventually!

Like this post  
Brumas

Likes # 0

Woolwell Well Done

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Need someone to reset my alarm clock. it is set for Friday nights and will not change.

Missed it completely last night and only found out when I switched on for a browse about before going to bed.

Wife managed to break a bone in her foot a fortnight ago so has the leg in plaster.

Never knew it was so hard trying to be a housewife for the last fortnight and still have 4 weeks to go.

At least we now both agree on something, She hates sitting about with nothing to do and I hate her sitting around with nothing to do.

So if I do not appear any Monday nights for a while you know that I have gone to bed early knackered.

Like this post
Aitchbee

Likes # 0

Jock1e, your official 'title' will be househusband for a wee while, hee hee.

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Aitchbee

I think you could be right.

I never knew it could be so difficult.I must admit the meals are not as good and the house is not as clean but when needs must you just have to get on with it.

So if you don't see me on Monday nights you know that I will probably be asleep or having a nervous breakdown.

Like this post
Brumas

Likes # 0

Jock1e having a nervous breakdown, I know you are joking but you don' want to go there, it is a horrible place to be!!

Like this post
Jock1e

Likes # 0

Brumas

Yes I was joking and maybe I should have left that part out.

Like you say a horrible place to be!!

Like this post

Reply to this topic

This thread has been locked.

IDG UK Sites

Samsung Galaxy Note 4 release date, price and specs 2014

IDG UK Sites

What's the best smartwatch? 11 iWatch rivals compared in our wearables round-up

IDG UK Sites

25 Years of the World Wide Web: Happy Birthday, Intenet

IDG UK Sites

Developers get access to more Sony camera features